Sunday, November 13, 2016

Feeling Helpless and Needing to Regroup



I keep trying to rally.....

Trying to keep my head up....

Look on the bright side.....

Stay optimistic.

But, bad thing after bad thing keeps piling on top of us.

So, I'm going offline for at least a few days to try and regroup.

No one is physically hurt, dying, or dead.

So I guess everything is okay at its fundamental level.

I just gotta take some time to recover from all the $h!t that has been flung at this family of mine.

I'm completely heartbroken at the moment.....

Be back as soon I am able.



8 comments:

  1. Take your time, Tracee. I'll be here ready to read when you're ready to write again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry things are hard. Take all the time you need and we will be here when you come back. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what is being flung at your family, but I hope whatever it is stops! So sorry you are feeling like this, but I certainly have shared feelings of being overwhelmed with life before. Recoup and come back whenever you feel like it. I'll be here to cheer your return.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear that. Big hugs. I'm sending lots of positive thoughts & energy your direction.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry you are going through whatever it is that you have going on. Please know that you have hugs and prayers going out for you and your family. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much everyone! I'm back and feeling a little better! =) At least I feel like I can try to manage stuff again!

    ReplyDelete