Friday, November 4, 2016

November 4th Day Book



Isn't this a gorgeous picture?  It's from Guppy 1's senior picture shoot at the old abandoned mansion!



What's outside my window....
The sun is shining but it's super windy out!  And, I can see a woman cleaning around a loved one's gravestone in the cemetery.


What I am hearing...
Cars driving by, the wind, a clock ticking, and my dog SNORING very loudly!

What I am wearing...
Jeans, gray cowl neck sweater, tennis shoes

What I am feeling...
Just back from the dentist so the right side of my face is super numb!  I'm talking from my temple to my chin!  The cavities were deep so they numbed me extra as a precaution!  LOL

What I am reading...
A book called My Best Friend's Exorcism.  I'm almost finished with it - only took two days.  When I'm done with that, I'll pull out The Tightwad Gazette II that I borrowed from the library.

What I am creating...
Not much at the moment....Except working on my novel so I guess that counts!

What I am doing this weekend...
Hopefully getting some extra sleep!  =)  Saturday will find Papa & me back at the farm market.  Sunday G1, her BFF, and I will be off on another abandoned adventure for the day!

What I am cooking...
Nothing right now.  I'm not sure what we are doing about dinner yet tonight.  I don't have anything in mind yet so I have to work on that!

What I am hoping...
That this lingering cold will finally go away soon!  It keeps me so tired during the day and I hate it!


I guess that's it!  Sorry for the boring update!  I think the novocaine must have numbed my brain too!  LOL

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain about the cold. We are dealing with sickness right now at my house too and my head just feels blah. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete