Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Recent Freebies....



So, I have been busy cleaning like a maniac (even though I originally said I wouldn't stress over it) and suffering from the beginnings of empty nest syndrome (Guppies are always off doing their own things now).  The little bag from The Freebie Fairy today was the perfect thing to make me laugh...

What was in it?  Okay let's start with the "normal" stuff:

1 canister of strawberry chocolate tea she didn't like
1 jar of all natural peanut butter she didn't like
1 new mascara (G1 grabbed this)

and...

ready for this?

2 rolls of toilet paper!

Yup, you read that right!

I haven't texted her yet to ask exactly why they were included in the bag.  They feel pretty cushy so who knows?  LOL


A few more freebies came from my parents:

1 12 pack of Snapple for G1
6 Ice Sparkling waters for G2
2 gorgeous heavy duty Pyrex pie plates (my mom knew I was looking for new ones since my last two mysteriously disappeared last year)



Hope everyone is having a great day today!

Now I'm back off to doing more cleaning and baking!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot find my Pyrex pie dish either. I suspect Pops put it in an odd place after I used it last month. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete