Friday, November 18, 2016

Say What?!?! Ebay Update! Help?

As I mentioned in this morning's post, I was all excited about trying to get rid of some stuff on Ebay.  And, well, I *may* be a little obsessive about checking to see how many views/bids I'm getting.

Well, imagine my surprise when I see that I only have ONE listing for sale...not TWO!

Get this, apparently, that Cize DVD packet was taken down because BeachBody (the makers of Cize) decided I was selling a counterfeit/unauthorized item?!?!?  WHAT?!?!

Am I just thick and don't understand?

The Cize DVD WAS legit and definitely NOT counterfeit!

So, I guess I was "unauthorized" to sell it?

But, there are a LOT of these DVDs still being auctioned as I write this....

Was MINE taken down because I priced it so cheaply?  ($13.99 beginning price with a "buy it now" price of $25.99)  Possibly BeachBody wasn't happy with that since the original DVD system price is super expensive?

I looked up the FAQ's left for me in my email and it was vague to say the least.  It stated something to the effect of....

We believe your item to be counterfeit/unauthorized so it has been removed.
and...
We don't contact you first because we are constantly looking out for these items and don't have the time to email everyone.
Yadda yadda yadda.

Anyone out there have Ebay experience?

Or have an experience like this?

How do I stop it from happening again?

2 comments:

  1. I got lots of things taken down on Ebay and usually it is flagged by the title or something in the words of the posting. If you change it up a little and repost, there shouldn't be a problem. I posted something and had like a ton of bids and eBay took it down. I was so upset. I hope that it works good for you!! Good luck and don't lose faith!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the advice Alison! I will definitely put it up again! =)

      Delete