Thursday, December 22, 2016

C is for Cookies!





After I finish my breakfast and this post, I will start my great cookie baking marathon for Christmas....with a few interruptions here and there.

Sadly, I didn't get enough of my freezer cleaned out to be able to make any ahead but it's all good.  I love baking at Christmas!

Here's what I am hoping to get done by Saturday afternoon....like I said, there are going to be interruptions in the process.  LOL

Bourbon Balls
Russian Tea Cakes
Cinnamon Sugar Cookies
Regular Sugar Cookies
Spritz Cookies
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
Regular Chocolate Chip
Church Windows
Walnut Rugalach
Chocolate Mousse Cake
Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods (easy one to fill out trays)
Cherry Cheesecake Cookies (only a maybe on this one, if I have time)
Cinnamon Rolls  (Papa does most of the work on these)

Sounds like a lot, I know.  But, I have quite a few of the dry mixes already made so at least that's one less thing to do.  Thank you Ziploc bags!  Haha

And with that I'm off!  Going to try to get as much done as I can this morning.  I pick G1 up from school at 12:30 (senior privilege) and then G2 up at 2pm.  And, after a quick stop at home, G2 still has to run out and grab gifts for her friends since they are exchanging tomorrow!

Have a great Thursday everyone!

4 comments: