Saturday, December 3, 2016

Dinner This Week



Sunday
I planned on a traditional Sunday dinner but neither Guppy was home.  So I just cut my roast in half to freeze for another day and cooked the following for Papa & me:

Roast Pork
Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans with Garlic (last of the Thanksgiving stragglers)


Monday
Monday night everyone was home and we had an extra - G2's BFF.

Roasted Eye Round
Mashed Potatoes (again!)
Roasted Sweet Potatoes
 Corn


Tuesday
Just three of us Tuesday night (Papa, G2, & me) and I wanted to make something "cozy" since it was so rainy outside.

Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
French Baguette with Butter


Wednesday
We were going to all be home on this (another) rainy night so I took the opportunity to pull some more meat out of the freezer in preparation for my Christmas baking!

Beef Tenderloins
Au Gratin Potatoes
Roasted Sweet Potatoes (G2 can't live without these I swear!)
Roasted Broccoli


Thursday
Half day of school equals three extra kids in our house!  Rather than attempting to cook, a drive through order at:
McDonald's
was in order.

For Papa and I:
Roast Beef, Onion & Cheese Sandwich melts


Friday
Papa and I went to his company Christmas party and ate there.

G1 had sushi that I bought earlier in the day for her dinner.
G2 had Panera chicken soup bought earlier in the day and heated up at dinner time.


Saturday
Today we went and cut down our Christmas tree and, as per tradition, we went to the awesome pizza place we always go to after tree hunting!  Our big lunch was:

Bacon Pizza
Buffalo Chicken Pizza

We dropped G1 at her boyfriend's house where she will have dinner.  G2's plans are still up in the air.  However,  no one is feeling like having a big meal tonight.  So, if anyone gets hungry, I will probably just make some:
Grilled cheese
and call it a day!  ;-)

Hope you all are having a great Saturday....

Now I'm off to help Papa get the tree in the stand!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete