Friday, December 16, 2016

Getting There....





Yesterday morning I was able to do some damage to my Christmas list!  I am super happy with what I accomplished and how much I paid for everything!

Here's the breakdown:

Oil change:  under $38 after $5 coupon  (I can't find the receipt but I know it as $37 and change)

Kohls:  $103.74
a nice pair of Chaps slippers for Papa
2 sets of stocking stuffers for the Guppies (can't go into too much detail just in case they read this)
1 pair of sleep pants for Papa
3 pieces of clothing for G1

Game XChange:  $42.11
4 PS4 games for Papa!  Total steal!  I am contemplating stashing two away for his birthday in February!

All Pets Club:  $64.59*
*includes ferret food we needed now at $20.23
3 packages of doggie biscuits
1 large "carrot" for the rabbit to gnaw on
1 package of ferret treats
1 "pop n play" small ball tent thing for the ferret (Yeah, I know I'm nuts)

Aldi's: $50.01
4 large gourmet candy bars
1 package kit kats
2 packages of salted caramels
1 large bag of Jasmine rice
12 pack of toilet paper
2 lbs of butter
2 containers of "holiday sprinkles" (each has six different types)
1 large can of diced tomatoes
1 large jug of laundry detergent


I didn't get the boots for Guppy 2.  I think we are better off with her coming with me to get them.  It may be one less gift under the tree but at least then I'll know that she likes/will wear them.

If all goes well, and the power stays on!, I will be spending the morning wrapping gifts and tallying what I have and what I still need to get.  I am super hopeful I will be able to be completed and wrapped by mid next week!

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment