Sunday, December 11, 2016

Simple Sunday....




I'm going to attempt to take it a little bit easy today because starting mid week next week through Christmas is going to be crazy busy - but I love it that way to be honest!

Papa drove Guppy 1 to her boyfriend's house to hang out for a bit before the snow comes in tonight.  He is then off to visit his brother in the nursing/rehab facility since it's out that way (and he visits him on Sundays anyway). 

Guppy 2 is having one of her close friends over this afternoon.  She's been friends with this girl since kindergarten so I feel no pressure to run around making sure everything is spic and span perfect.

As for me, I am going to take some time this afternoon to do the following:

Laundry (of course)
Make homemade granola
Work on my calendars and to do lists for the upcoming week
Make three Christmas cards for a Christmas card exchange I signed up for....Hi Anne!  =)
Listen to Christmas music
Do some reading


Even tonight's dinner is going to be easy....Tacos with the fixings.


Enjoy your Sunday!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, TrayceeBee!
    Hope your Sunday was wonderfully relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a relaxing Sunday! Hope it turned out well! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete