Monday, January 2, 2017

Starting the New Year.....


with a flurry of activity!

Happy New Year!

I'm really excited for 2017 and I think it holds a LOT of promise!

The first day of January was very busy!  I worked on my Project Me 365 notebook for a few hours  since I am still setting it up exactly how I want it.  Guppy 1 had Ramsey here.  And Guppy 2 & friends needed rides to a few places.  Plus, add some of the usual stuff to be done and by the time I turned around it was already 10pm!

Everyone here had a nice NYE.  As I mentioned before, G1 was at Ramsey's and G2 was at her BFF's.  Papa and I had a very nice dinner which we prepared together - Beef Wellington!  It turned out so yummy - even if it was quite a bit of work!  It was really nice to sit down by candlelight in our dining room with the glow of the big Christmas tree in sight and just relax!

Tomorrow the guppies go back to school and I can finish cleaning up the mess from the holidays and hopefully put the final touches on Project Me.  Oh, and get back to my regular blogging schedule too!  LOL

I'll be sharing the particulars of some of my 2017 goals/challenges over the next few days and plan on writing about them throughout the year to stay accountable.

Until then, have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Today we UnDecorated, and I have been reorganizing and labeling and purging all the Christmas bins. Was able to find some missing items. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete