Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Weighing In and Project 365 Progress.....

Very late post today...which coincides with my uninspired and cranky mood today!



I really didn't want to get on the scale this week...Like REALLY didn't want.  But, I did and, in the end, it could have been much worse.  I stayed the same as last week - which was surprising as I know I haven't eaten well nor exercised enough.  I am trying to give myself a bit of a pass but quite honestly I realize that the entire month of January has been a waste weight wise. 
I WILL get this going in the right direction though!
For the past few days I have been focusing on trying to get more fruits and veggies in - and have been pretty successful at that.  It's a good step in the right direction.


Project Me 365:

2473 Miles:
With bad weather, sickness, and just plain lack of motivation, I haven't had much success this week.  I only logged a total of 15 miles!  Less than I normally walk!  I'm hoping that I can make a big difference this week!  I plan on trying to get a mile or two in on my treadmill on top of walking the dog.  My theory is that I can stop and hop off the treadmill at any point I need.


Be Good to Myself:
Nope.  Been in a spiral of negative self talk.  Charging my Kindle as we speak to see if I can find any motivational books to read - I am a major hoarder of free/very inexpensive E-books so there should be something there to help.


Random Acts of Kindness:
I paid extra special attention to G2 as she broke up with her boyfriend on Monday night.  This time I am almost positive it's for good.  BUT, I'm not sure if this counts as a "random act".

There was a crotchety cashier at Big Y one morning....Like really bad.  If a manager had heard the way she was talking I am pretty sure she would have been spoken to about it.  I was in her line and tried my best to be super nice when it was my turn.  Not sure I made a difference, but, hey I tried.


52 New Recipes:
Kicking butt with this challenge!

I tried my 7th new recipe of the year on Sunday:
Macaroni & Cheese
which was super yummy and easy!

And tonight I am trying out my 8th new recipe:
Eating Well magazine's Flank Steak Gyros with Quick Pickles from the January/February issue.
I'll let you guys know what I think about it next Wednesday!


Anyway, that's where things stand.  I'm okay....just cranky.
This will past....hopefully soon!

Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

  1. Some weeks status quo is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weeks status quo is pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you. Last week was a wash. I stayed the same as well. I'm just glad it wasn't a gain.

    ReplyDelete