Saturday, January 7, 2017

What's Been Cooking?



Here's what we have eaten the first week of 2017!

New Year's Eve Dinner
Just Papa & me

Beef Wellington
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Roasted Honey Carrots
Eggnog Crème Brule

New Year's Day
Papa, Me, G1 & Ramsey  G2 went to boyfriend's house for the day

Roast Chicken
Roasted Red Potatoes
Garlicky Green Beans

January 2nd
The four of us plus Ramsey

Bacon Cheeseburgers
Curly Fries


January 3rd
The four of us plus a friend of G2's
I pulled out the waffle maker I got for Christmas and made:

Buttermilk Waffles
Bacon
Diner style home fries



January 4th
We were at the pediatrician's office longer than expected for G1's well visit since the office was running a little behind.  So take out it was....

Subway Grinders


January 5th
Happy 18th Birthday Guppy 1!
Planned meal out:
Hibachi for five of us
Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream Cake

January 6th
G1 was at Ramsey's house for dinner.  G2 wanted Fridays To Go - which is fine since all I had to do was drive to pick it up.  She is a Fridays fiend so my parents purchased her a $100 gift card to use for this "addiction".  LOL
Papa & I decided on:
Angel hair pasta with sundried tomatoes
Garlic "bread" using leftover hamburger buns
January 7th
G1 was at Ramsey's still for dinner.  G2 wasn't very hungry and just opted for
Chicken Nuggets

I broke out my waffle maker for the second time this week and tried another new recipe for Papa & me:

Bacon & Chive Waffles





No comments:

Post a Comment