Sunday, February 5, 2017

(Fairly) Quiet Sunday....





Today is shaping up to be even more quiet than I originally anticipated!

G1 isn't coming home until around 10pm tonight.

G2 is going to her BFF's house for a Super Bowl party and then sleeping over....She will head off to school tomorrow with the BFF and older sister.

So, that means just Papa and I will be snacking for the Super Bowl tonight!  Less mess, less fuss, less stress about making a bunch of stuff.

And...

More S-T-R-E-T-C-H-I-N-G of February groceries!

That's a win in my book!

Besides making a few things for tonight's game, here are the very few things I am planning on accomplishing today:

Laundry
Ironing Papa's shirts for the upcoming week
Making a new batch of homemade granola since we ran out of it on Thursday
Figuring out a quick "grab and go" breakfast for the Guppies for next week

Other than that, I plan on trying to relax and get some reading in.  Papa and I are STILL dealing with the yucky cold thing so some rest is in order!

Happy Sunday!

6 comments:

  1. Cheers! Here's to stretching Feb. groceries! I LOVE it when that happens!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate that I overbought this week but am so happy that I can stretch it! Hopefully I can make it "even out" in the end and come out ahead! =)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like my kind of day. I will be working on laundry and hopefully getting some reading in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laundry never ends! Glad to see I'm in good company!

      Delete
  3. I may squeeze a nap in. Yesterday's day away took a toll. I'll prep some good about 5:00, then sttle in with earbuds while tv is on the game, and laundry. Always laundry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are in good company with the laundry part! It seems a lot of us are always in laundry mode! =)

      Delete