Thursday, February 9, 2017

Mother Nature Making Up For Lost Time.....




Well then....

What a difference twenty four hours definitely makes!

Here's my quick obligatory snow post!  LOL

My area is supposed to get upwards of 15 inches today with an isolated 20 in spots!

Papa went to work this morning so (lucky me!) I am on clearing duty.  I went out to shovel the end of the driveway since my primary "job" is to make sure he can get into a little part of the driveway so he can snow blow the rest.  And honestly, I turned around and all I shoveled was covered again!

It's gonna be a long day...

But, I'm going to get some exercise out of it so silver lining!  =)

Also, if anyone out there is curious, G1 did NOT head into NYC this morning!  She is so disappointed but knows that it seriously wasn't safe to venture out in this!  She is cozy and safe at Ramsey's house while the boys there shovel. 

So, what's up for today besides shoveling snow?

It's just G2, the animals, and me here today so maybe I'll start a fire and we can binge watch some DVR'd stuff.

And, if I'm lucky I can get some writing done.....

Have a great Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping she stayed in Connecticut. I loved on specifically to see if she had gone to New York City. Stay warm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too! I'm assuming we got around the same amount of snow...YIKES!
      And, as for G1, I talked with her a couple of times today. She is disappointed but knows it was the right call for them to make. Plus, it's something she can look forward to next year! =)

      Delete