Monday, February 20, 2017

Still Here





Jus stopping in quick to say that I'm okay and still here!

Things have been way busier than expected yesterday and today with the Guppies!  And G1 & Ramsey have taken over my usual workspace (aka the dining room table!) with a bunch of their "projects" and Gap Year notebooks and stuff.  So, it's been hard to find a comfortable spot to blog, write, or even read other blogs!

All should go back to "normal" by Tuesday night, I hope!

And, that is most likely when I will be able to post my next "legit" post.

Until then, have a great couple of days!

P.S.  Is anyone else having trouble with Blogger?  I went to respond to a couple of comments made on my older posts and the entire post keeps disappearing on me after about three seconds!  Just goes to a blank screen.  This has also happened when I try to access other blogs from my Reading feed - I can read about two seconds and then it disappears!  Not happening with anything else on my laptop....Just Blogger!  Help!!!

4 comments:

  1. I hate this new Blogger format. I loved being able to read other blogs without having to do anything and now with the click the reader feed link I sometimes get it and sometimes don't. It is frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's awful! I hate the new dashboard as well but I could deal with that. Just don't want to have to go through five extra steps to get my favorite blogs to come up correctly!

      Delete
  2. I couldn't even read yours or Carols yesterday. I panicked that you both had deleted! But I tried a different computer and all was well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I was quitting Blogger, you would have heard about it! =)

      Delete