Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Dreary Sleepy Day.....


Ridiculously dreary day in my part of the world today!  Scattered rain has left an overall murk on the world...and leaves me very sleepy to boot!

G1 got a pretty awful migraine in the middle of the night and hasn't been able to shake it yet.  She's in her darkened room trying to sleep it off while I am downstairs creeping around, hoping to not wake her up.  Did I ever mention she is a light sleeper and seems to have bionic hearing?  (LOL)   I'm so paranoid I think the click clacking of my keyboard is going to wake her up!  =)

So, I have resigned myself to the fact that not much is going to get accomplished today...which is fine.  Some days are like that.

I'll just sit (very quietly) and catch up on blogs and read my book until it's time to pick up G2 from school and bring her to therapy.

Have a great day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great day reading quietly. I have never dealt with migraines but I understand they are debilitating. You're a good mom to make sure G1 has some peace and quiet and darkness.
    After all the things you need/want to do today will still be there tomorrow and hopefully she will feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little fish. Migraines are awful business and I hope She shakes it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope she feels better quickly. I've only had one ever -- and that was enough. Sadly two of my siblings and my mama suffer from them pretty regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! She is doing better this morning....still exhausted from it but not more pain at least.
    Interestingly enough, all four of us had some sort of migraine in the past 36 hours....G1 had it the worst. But, the evening before, G2 came home from her BF's with one that was manageable (meaning Tylenol and sleep it off overnight), Papa got one during the workday yesterday but was able to keep his manageable as well with meds, and I had the pre-cursor to a migraine (ie auras/lights) late last night but never got the actual headache. Weird....we must all have at least one same "trigger".

    ReplyDelete