Thursday, March 23, 2017

Really Behind..



Happy Thursday everyone! 

Just stopping in quickly before I start trying to get everything done today!

I need to run (well, run isn't quite the right word at the moment, thank you Left Leg) to a mall 45 minutes away because G1 is having a "makeup emergency" and is completely out of foundation.  (My gas and time, her money)  She is heading over to Ramsey's right after school because tomorrow is a teacher in service day...hence said teenage emergency.

G2 texted me and asked if a friend could sleepover tonight.  But, not just any friend...the one who has been having all the depressive issues - she is doing a bit better by the way.  So, how could I say no?  Cue the straightening up of the family room, bringing the mattress down and make sure I have clean sheets for it, cleaning the downstairs bathroom, and figuring dinner out since the friend is partially vegetarian.

Add walking the dog into the mix and the usual laundry....

Oh, and ALL of this needs to be done by 12:30....

And I'm hobbling around!

LOL

I downed some Tylenol for the pain and, yes, this afternoon I will probably breakdown and email my neurologist.

And, I keep trying to remember that one day the chaos that is created by the Guppies will be gone...

And I'm going to miss it more than I can even imagine.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy day! Sending up prayers for as pain free as possible for the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bee! After all the running, plans actually CHANGED! G1 is still off to Ramsey's but now G2 is sleeping over her friend's house instead of them being here! At least this means an easier time with dinner...plus I get to rest my leg more AND Papa & I will get some time to talk! =)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like it all worked out in the end! Rest tonight and enjoy some quiet time and conversation with Papa.

    ReplyDelete