Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Day Book April 4th, 2017

Rainy day here today!


Outside my window....
Rain!  After having a couple of gorgeous days, we were bound for a rainstorm right?  At least it's not snow and it's going to be relatively warm (51 degrees).  I have my furnace set to kick on at 57 so I doubt that will happen today!  Yay!

What I am hearing....
The fridge running, the dog snoring away (hopefully she sleeps awhile longer because I don't want to take her outside in this until she definitely has to go!), birds chirping back and forth, cars going by outside.

What I am wearing....
Since I am (mostly) staying home today and already out of my jammies (shocker right? haha!), I have on an older comfy maroon sweatshirt, jeans, my all time favorite socks (circa 1995), and sneakers.

What I am feeling....
Pretty okay actually.  I am almost completely back to my "normal" self.  =)

What I am reading....
The final book in the Last Survivors series by Susan Beth Pfeffer.

From the kitchen....
Not too much at the moment.  I have been making a point of cleaning it every night now and wow!  What a difference it makes in the morning when I'm getting everyone breakfast and Papa's lunch ready!  Tonight I think I'll roast a chicken for dinner....the extra heat from the oven should help keep the house cozy for awhile tonight.  =)

On my to do list....
Since I will be sticking close to home today, I am hoping to get started on my April spring cleaning goals!  Not sure how much I can get done before having to pick up G1 from school but I'm going to try to make a dent in it!  Also, laundry as always.  And, I may try to use the treadmill since my mileage will be low today due to the rain.


And, that is it today I think.  Pretty boring, I know!

Have a great Tuesday!




5 comments:

  1. Boring can be good! LOL Hope you have a great day at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was pretty great actually! =)

      Delete
  2. I think boring days are delightful! It means there is no crisis !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reducing weight is not difficult if you have the correct support and knowledge , i was searching on-line and came upon this site and got to know that many had success in reducing weight, i am seeing awesome results too, here is that site, hope it will help those who really want to lose weight

    https://fatlosseasyy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete