Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday



I am not going to lie....

I really wanted a big loss this week!

I worked really hard exercise wise - thank you Fitbit!

However, when I got on the scale this morning...

I weighed in at..

182.1 lbs

So, I lost 1.3 lbs from last week.

While I am happy about the scale not going up, it is a bit of an eye opener....because even though I did curb some of my bad habits food wise, I am going to have to try harder on the food and diet soda front.

Okay, enough griping....

Here are the positives from this week's weight loss adventure...

1.  I did lose something! 

2.  My Fitbit is keeping me super motivated!  This thing is really working for me so far!  I love watching the number of steps go up and trying to hit all my goals for the day.  I was even invited to a "weekend warrior" challenge and won with the most logged steps of the group (42,532 steps for the weekend).

3.  Speaking of steps, over the course of the last week, I walked 58.9 miles which averages out to a little more than 8 miles per day! Not too shabby when you think about it!

4.  I do have more energy and have been able to avoid napping during the day!  When I get tired now, I try to go for a short walk to see if it helps.  So far so good!



I'm going to try to pay more attention to what I am eating and try to stay patient...

Have a good Wednesday everyone!



4 comments:

  1. Wow, you're getting a lot of steps in. I have a fitbit and know how hard it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Way to go on the weight loss this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Accept the energy increase as the gift right now! The loss will come much quicker than you think it will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the encouragement ladies! =)

    ReplyDelete