Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday


As I was laying in bed last night, I began to think about how I was going to "spin" this post....

The only thing I could come up with was making the following the header...

The Weight Loss Gain Edition of Weigh In Wednesday

I really was THAT sure when I got on the scale this morning I would not like what I saw!

I'm an emotional eater and well....last week was pretty stressful/emotional.  And I did what I do best....Reach for and EAT comfort foods - for me that means a LOT of carbs!

I did keep up with my exercising though so I was able to go to sleep last night happy about one thing.

Morning came and I shooed Papa out of the room so I could get on the scale alone....

I weighed myself three times because I couldn't believe the number...

177.5!

Last week I was 180.4 so that's a loss of

2.9 pounds!

I'm super excited (obviously)!

And I never want to see the 180's again!  LOL

As for the exercise part of last week, I walked a total of

158,123 steps or almost 75 miles!

I really hope I am on my way to better hiking this summer!

If you are trying to lose weight, how did your week go?




10 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am down 20.1 pounds in 3.5 months. This week was down 1.5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You blew it out of the water! You are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You do awesome this week too! =)

      Delete
  3. Great job! And don't you love that you lost in spite of the stress eating?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! And, yeah, I'm kind of in shock about it! =)

      Delete
  4. 75 miles is huge and no doubt helped with the weight loss. Keep moving! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane, prepping for being able to hike this summer and possibly, if we can swing it financially, a few day backpacking trip this summer is my main motivation! I want to be in the best shape I can be for The Long Trail hike in three years too!

      Delete