Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday!



Super short post this morning because I have an appointment to get my hair professionally cut and colored for the first time in over two years!  (Thanks Mom for the Mothers Day gift!)

As I have mentioned repeatedly, this past week has been more than stressful....
Add in a dinner and two lunches of fried chicken, twice baked potatoes, and homemade biscuits...
And well it's not like I expected any movement (besides up!) on the scale....

When I got on this morning, I was exactly the same weight as last week to the ounce!

177.5

I'm not upset about this at all!  I'm actually relieved because I knew I would get depressed if I saw anything back in the 180's since I have sworn that number off forever!  LOL


I also slacked off a bit with my walking!  Upon review of last week's numbers, I saw that I missed my goal of at least 12K steps TWICE! (first time in over a month!) Both times coincided with prom weekend - Prom day 10,173 steps and Mother's Day when I wasn't feeling well 4.706 steps.

In total last week, I walked 106,330 steps....
equivalent to....

50 miles

Compared to earlier weeks, I was way off my game!

The great news is that I am back on track both eating and stepping wise starting yesterday so hopefully I will see that scale creep down a notch or two next week!

How did you week go if you are trying to lose weight/get healthier?



4 comments:

  1. Nothing lost nothing gained (especially nothing gained) is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a 20k day last week. Cannot keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need more 20K days in my life right now! They keep me from stress eating! LOL

      Delete