Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Weigh In Wednesday



Another Weigh In Wednesday is here...

It's no secret that I have been struggling over the past few weeks but I'm not going to let that stop me from getting on the scale since part of the reason I have gained so much weight over the past year or two is because I chose to ignore it.  I plan on staying accountable through the good AND the bad now.

With things being as crazy as they have been here, my eating is up and my exercise time is still down.  I was lucky last week but this week it caught up with me a little....

Last week I weighed
177.5

This week I weigh
177.7

It's time to reign this in before I creep back up into the dreaded 180's!


On the exercise front, I logged in
117533 steps = approximately 56 miles
I am up slightly with my mileage from last week but I want to start pulling bigger numbers again. 
I am shooting for at least 75 miles this week.  Who knows if it will happen with all the craziness right now but I am going to try my best!

If you are trying to lose weight/get in shape, how's it going?

Have a great Wednesday!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy
    I'm walking too, but I guess you know that.
    How are you getting so many steps- walking outside, treadmill or ?
    I need to up my game to keep up with you 😄

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda! I have a treadmill which I use on rainy days or when I need/want to get more than a few thousand steps. Otherwise, I usually walk outside (having to take the dog for two walks per day helps!). And, I'm not *too* embarrassed to say that I sometimes will walk circles inside the house - like when I am cooking. LOL
      The Fitbit challenges keep me motivated and I try to find ones that have a mix of people. Last night, I lost a Goal Day challenge when I was at 238% of my goal - the person who won went to 248%! And, right now I am in the bottom three of a few of my Workweek Hustles but that's okay because it keeps me moving more.

      Delete
    2. I've walked lots of circles and lines in my home too.
      Thanks for the answer

      Delete
  2. With all the stress you have had lately you are doing OK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true - just have to make sure I don't let the creeping scale continue! =)

      Delete
  3. .2 pounds-inconsequential. You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sam! Even though the weight isn't falling off (due to a lot of poor food choices), I DO feel better from an MS standpoint. My legs are giving me nearly as much trouble so I'm thankful for that!

      Delete