Friday, July 14, 2017

Happy Birthday G2!



Today my littlest, G2, turns 15!

As cliché a saying as it is....

Time really does fly!

I love the wonderful young woman she is turning into and I can't wait to see where the next year takes her!

Now, onto setting up for the festivities!

Another sleepover tonight - with a bunch of kiddos....I think we are up to seven friends at this point!

Dinner will be:

A bucket of Honey "dirt" Wings from G2's favorite wing place  (J Timothy's for anyone in CT who is curious where we go)
1 plain pizza
1 pepperoni pizza
1 bacon pizza
1 ice cream cake from G2's favorite local shop in her two favorite flavors (Oreo and Cookie Dough)
1 dozen cupcakes
Various soft drinks
Various snacky items (like potato chips, doritos, etc)

And, since the weather is supposed to be kind of yucky....

We are going to do a fire in our fireplace (as opposed to a fire pit outside) and do S'mores.


I really hope she enjoys her day!


Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great birthday G2, and you have fun getting the party together Tracyeebee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope G2 has a most wonderful birthday! Sounds like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope she had a lovely day! I am amazed with each birthday of each of my children how they are so old!I still feel (if I ignore the aches and pains) like I'm their ages!

    ReplyDelete