Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Quick Weigh In Wednesday Post...



I have been running around like crazy this week with doctor visits and getting ready for G2's birthday on Friday!

But, I wanted to do a quick post since it's weigh in day for me.

Last time I posted, I was

175.9

This morning, the scale surprised me with...

173.9!

So, a loss of

2 lbs!

I wish I could tell you guys it was a result of hard work in the eating department but I can't.  Truthfully, I have NOT been eating as well as I should be!  This loss again comes from all the movement I have been doing recently - and probably the two hikes Papa and I took over this past weekend.

I am planning on getting my act together (and sticking to it this time!) after this weekend is over.  I'm not going to completely overindulge until Monday or anything....I just know I won't have the time to focus on strategy and prepping for success until then.


So, since April when I got my Fitbit and began tracking weight, I have lost a total of....

11.1 lbs!

I am not going to lie....

I wish it was more!  LOL  But, it's a good step in the right direction.  And, I feel SO MUCH BETTER than I did before I started seriously moving/exercising!  No more spasticity in my legs and calves either!  Woo Hoo!

If you are trying to lose weight, how's it going?

2 comments:

  1. Progress is progress. Good for you for moving more, and we all can keep supporting each other on the good eating habits.

    ReplyDelete