Saturday, August 12, 2017

Day Book for August 12th, 2017

One of my favorite places in the world - Sterling Pond in Stowe, Vermont...



Out my window....
It looks like the rain has (hopefully) completely moved through our area and it's partly sunny!  Lots of people out and about this morning in cars and walking/jogging.

What I am hearing...
G2 getting ready for the day, Papa out in the garage working on something or other, the dog eating her "breakfast" even though it's already 11am.

What I am wearing...
Pastel PJ bottoms and pink oversized T shirt since I literally just rolled out of bed like 15 minutes ago!

What I am feeling...
First off, I'm physically feeling yucky - which I can hopefully shake off before we go on vacation!
Other feelings....
Excited to get away and hike/bike/relax with Papa and the Guppies
Worried about my brother in law W, who is back in the hospital again and once again almost died
Tired just thinking about all the things we have to do before we go away

What I am reading....
Still reading that Moth Radio Hour book - it's really good!  And, I love the fact that each story is less than twenty pages long so I can pick it up and read it whenever I have a few minutes.

From the kitchen....
Not too much going on in there since it's clean and I would to keep it that way mostly!  LOL  We will be eating odds and end today and tomorrow.  However, G2 and her adorable boyfriend made a cake the other day to bring back to his house for dessert after dinner with his grandparents.  How cute is that?!?!

Weekend Plans....
Besides that HUGE to do list?  Hopefully fitting in some sleep!  Hahaha!


This is the first time I have turned my computer on in about four days!  I'm so sorry that I haven't been up to date/commenting on everyone's blogs....

I'll catch up soon!


Have a great weekend all!

1 comment: