Sunday, August 6, 2017

Meal Plan for This Week



Last week's meal plan was super successful!  Truthfully I am shocked!  Haha!
We only had two (slight) deviations from the plan...
Thursday I did tacos instead of mini meatloaves and then Saturday (since it was just Papa & me) I did pierogis instead of hamburgers & fries.
I think that's pretty darn good for trying to get back on track!  =)
This week I will be in "Use it Up/Make Do" extreme mode since we leave for vacation the following Monday!


Breakfasts
Cold cereal with milk
Homemade "Egg McMuffins"
Yogurt with fruit/granola
English muffins with peanut butter/jelly
Pancakes
"Breakfast Delights" (English muffins with bacon & American cheese) G2's favorite



Lunches
Leftovers
Pasta Salad
Tuna Salad (Papa)
Grilled Cheese
PB&J
Macaroni & Cheese
Misc frozen items still left in freezer (ie half bag of popcorn chicken, assorted individual pizzas, potstickers, etc)



Dinners

Sunday
Individual Calzones (to use up leftover ball of pizza dough)

Monday
G2's Braces Off Celebration!
Slow oven cooked BBQ Baby Back Ribs (YUM!)
Roasted Baby Potatoes
Corn on the Cob (G2's favorite which she hasn't had since she got her braces!)
Roasted Green Beans
Hot Fudge Brownie Sundaes (I have everything we need in the house already so why not?)

Tuesday
Hamburgers
Chips
Pickles
Watermelon

Wednesday
Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin (new recipe I saw on Food Network)
Brussel Sprouts
Roasted Sweet Potatoes

Thursday
Breakfast for dinner:
Belgian Waffles with Raspberry Sauce
Bacon
Diner style homefries

Friday
Spaghetti & Meatballs
Garlic Bread (using leftover hotdog rolls from freezer)

Saturday
BLT's
French Fries

Sunday
Leftovers
or
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & Chips


Maybe a little chip heavy (LOL) but not too bad for a menu, right?
I *think* the only thing I need to buy this week will be the corn on the cob - which I will be able to get fresh from the farm up the street from me!

Have you done your meal planning for the upcoming week yet?

1 comment:

  1. Looks like y'all will be eating well! I am not planning anything, but am in a huge use it up mode right now, so whatever we have on hand is what we will be eating, though I do plan on getting a basket of peaches and some watermelon this week.

    ReplyDelete